- 1 Which is the best BBA College in India?
- 2 Which is the best BBA course?
- 3 Which BBA has highest salary?
- 4 Where can I study for BBA?
- 5 Is BBA good for future?
- 6 Is 70 percentile good in cat?
- 7 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 8 Is BBA a useless degree?
- 9 Is BBA easy?
- 10 Which job is best for BBA students?
- 11 Can I get job after BBA?
- 12 Which country is best for BBA?
- 13 Is BBA better or BCOM?
- 14 Is there maths in BBA?
- 15 Can I complete BBA in 2 years?
Which is the best BBA College in India?
Top 10 BBA Colleges in India
|Name of the Institute||University/ Affiliation|
|Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai||University of Madras|
|Amity International Business School, Noida||Amity University|
|Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Rajasthan||Banasthali University|
|Institute of Management Studies, Noida||AKTU|
Which is the best BBA course?
Top 18 BBA Specializations In India
- BBA in Human Resource Management.
- BBA in Marketing.
- BBA in Sports Management.
- BBA in Management.
- BBA in Hospital & Healthcare.
- BBA in Accounting.
- BBA in Supply Chain.
- BBA in Retail. The retail industry is one of the biggest contributors to the nation’s economy.
Which BBA has highest salary?
Average BBA Salary in India: Position Wise
|Profile Name||Average Salary (Per Annum)|
|Operations Manager||Rs 7.10 Lakh|
|Marketing Manager||Rs 5.87 Lakh|
|Business Development Manager||Rs 5.66 Lakh|
|Marketing Executive||Rs 2.75 Lakh|
Where can I study for BBA?
India is home to many popular and esteemed institutes to pursue BBA such as NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – Mumbai, Christ University – Bengaluru, Mount Carmel College – Bengaluru, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research – Pune, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS) – Delhi,
Is BBA good for future?
Future Scope Of BBA Degree The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is considered by many as the degree of the future. It is a professional degree that is rising in popularity among students who want to make a career in management right after their 12th standard exams.
Is 70 percentile good in cat?
A: While a CAT percentile in the range of 70 to 80 cannot be considered as a very good score, but it is an above-average score that can get candidates a chance to take admission to a good MBA institute.
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
Is BBA a useless degree?
No, a BBA is not worthless. It is worth pursuing this prestigious degree from a good college. Bachelor’s of Management studies is a Mumbai university course otherwise known as BBA (Bach. Of Business Administration) across India.
Is BBA easy?
Yes! It is an easy course to pursue business knowledge. During the course of BBA, you will gain knowledge of the concepts of marketing, sales, human resource, finance etc. Apart from bookish knowledge, it also provides practical knowledge through projects and practical.
Which job is best for BBA students?
6 Top Career Options after BBA: What to do After BBA? 
- Specialize in Management (MBA) MBA is the most popular course available for students & one of the best courses after BBA.
- Become a Data Scientist.
- Join Public Services (UPSC)
- Become a Digital Marketer.
- Become a Product Manager.
- Become a Blockchain Expert.
Can I get job after BBA?
There are plenty of job opportunities available for BBA Graduates. To be specific, BBA graduates can look for jobs in sales and marketing department of companies as management trainees. A BBA degree along-with some years of work experience will surely take you to the leadership position in any organization.
Which country is best for BBA?
Top BBA countries
- BBAs in Malaysia.
- BBAs in Hong Kong.
- BBAs in Italy.
- BBAs in China.
- BBAs in France.
- BBAs in Finland.
- BBAs in Japan.
- BBAs in Belgium.
Is BBA better or BCOM?
At the graduate level, B.Com offers better job opportunities as compared to BBA. Although there are various job opportunities after BBA, the chances of getting a decent job are much better after a student has pursued an MBA. The salary will depend on the college as well as the post offered.
Is there maths in BBA?
BBA is course designed for budding managers to understand the needs of the businesses around. There are some subjects like accounting, statistics, Operations management and few others which require mathematics. So frankly there is a good amount of mathematics involved in BBA. Next is why you want to do an BBA course.
Can I complete BBA in 2 years?
2. Students can do Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) in one year who failed in 1st Year, 2nd year or 3rd year of Degree. job in their early age can also do Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) in one year degree Program and get Single Sitting BBA Degree.