- 1 Is Loyola College government or private?
- 2 What is the fees of Loyola College?
- 3 What is Loyola College famous for?
- 4 Is there any entrance exam for Loyola College?
- 5 Is girls allowed in Loyola College?
- 6 How do I get a seat at Loyola College?
- 7 Is there uniform in Loyola College?
- 8 What are the subjects in Loyola College?
- 9 How do I pay my Loyola College Tuition?
- 10 Is Loyola College strict?
- 11 Is Loyola College a coed?
- 12 How can I apply for Loyola College in Chennai?
- 13 Is maths compulsory for Loyola College?
- 14 Can I get direct admission in Loyola College Chennai?
- 15 How do I get into Loyola?
Is Loyola College government or private?
Established in 1925 by the Society of Jesus, Loyola College in Chennai is amongst the premier colleges in India. It is an autonomous institution affiliated to the University of Madras.
What is the fees of Loyola College?
Loyola College, Chennai Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year(s)||1,44,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||11,906|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||3 year(s)||13,842|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year(s)||10,020|
What is Loyola College famous for?
The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research has recognised Loyola College as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, the highest research honour for an Arts and Science College. The college has been conferred a ” College with Potential For Excellence” status by the University Grants Commission.
Is there any entrance exam for Loyola College?
There is no entrance exam for UG courses in Loyola. Admission is based on the grades of plus two mark of students.
Is girls allowed in Loyola College?
Women Students Girl students may apply for admission to all Post-Graduate courses and Viscom, B.M.M (Animation), B. (Digital Journalism) and French in Under Graduate Courses in which Catholics are given preference.
How do I get a seat at Loyola College?
Loyola College Admission 2021: Highlights
- Admission to the UG courses are based on the marks obtained in Class 12.
- For PG courses, candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test and performance in Personal Interview (PI) conducted at the college level.
Is there uniform in Loyola College?
Students should come in uniform. Girls: Decent Salwar Kameez or Chudidhars with duppata neatly draped and pinned at both shoulders. Knots are compulsory when in uniform. Boys: Formal full trousers with tucked-in shirts and shoes.
What are the subjects in Loyola College?
Loyola College Courses
|B.Sc||Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Plant Biology & Plant Biotechnology, Statistics, Visual Communication|
|M.Sc||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology|
How do I pay my Loyola College Tuition?
FEE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK
- All fee payments for admission must be done through the Bank Accounts given below. FOR DEGREE STUDENTS ONLY.
- You can pay through the following bank Accounts: a. Bank & Branch. State Bank of India, Williamnagar Branch. ACCOUNT NUMBER. 36697217957- Account Name. PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE. IFSC. SBIN0004822. OR. b. Bank & Branch.
Is Loyola College strict?
With the ID Card, attendance, library activities and exams takes place. So, without ID card you can’t expect a day in Loyola. From the attendance point of view, it is not strict but makes sure that the students attend most of the classes. There is also a fine which should be paid when your attendance drops below 80%.
Is Loyola College a coed?
loyola college is basically a college for boys but some of the undergraduate courses of VISCOM and french are open for girls. post graduation is co-ed,only departments which offers admission to girls in loyola college.
How can I apply for Loyola College in Chennai?
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet ( 10th, +2, U.G & P.G.)
- Transfer certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Certificate of Differently abled.
- Migration certificate (if the degree is awarded by other State University )
- Fitness Certificate.
- Aadhar card.
Is maths compulsory for Loyola College?
Yes, either maths or business maths in higher secondary class is compulsory for the admission in Loyola for B.Com.
Can I get direct admission in Loyola College Chennai?
You can get direct Admission in Loyola, Chennai BBA management quota seats. To know more about the admission process, call us at (+91) 9873841048. Loyola College is a private institute located in Chennai.
How do I get into Loyola?
With a GPA of 3.68, Loyola University Chicago requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.