- 1 Is Lady Irwin a good college?
- 2 Is Lady Irwin College for Girls only?
- 3 How is Lady Irwin College Quora?
- 4 How can I get admission in Delhi College of Arts?
- 5 Who conceived the idea of setting up Lady Irwin College in India?
- 6 Who started the first home science college in India?
- 7 Is Fine Arts a good career?
- 8 Can I get admission in DU with 60% in BA?
- 9 How much percentage is required for admission in Delhi University?
Is Lady Irwin a good college?
The Lady Irwin College was a really good college with lots of facilities for the students. Placements: Almost 70% of students are placed by the college in the internships. The lowest package offered is 30k. The companies in which students are placed are WHO, UN and different NGO.
Is Lady Irwin College for Girls only?
Lady Irwin College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. Established in 1932, it is a women’s college located in New Delhi, India, and offers graduate courses in Food Technology as well as graduate and post-graduate courses in Home Science.
How is Lady Irwin College Quora?
Hi, Lady Irwin College is a wonderful institution. The subjects are a must study for all the students let alone Home Science ones. I learnt so much more that just studies there. The Faculty is the best in it’s field.
How can I get admission in Delhi College of Arts?
College of Art Delhi University Admission Process 2021: Fast Facts
- College of Art BFA admission is based on the scores obtained in College of Art Aptitude Test (CoAAT) conducted by University of Delhi.
- Students passing Class 12 or equivalent to Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) can apply for BFA programme.
Who conceived the idea of setting up Lady Irwin College in India?
Among them were Sarojini Naidu, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur and Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay, stalwarts of the All India Women’s Conference, who conceived of and established the Lady Irwin College. The British Viceroy in India at that time was Lord Irwin, and his wife, Lady Dorothy Irwin too supported the setting up the college.
Who started the first home science college in India?
Lady Irwin College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi and is the first Home Science College of India. Established, with the motto of Vidya Hi Sewa, on November 11th, 1932 under the patronage of the then Vicereine, Lady Dorothy Irwin.
Is Fine Arts a good career?
Fine art graduates may also apply for mainstream graduate employment and training in a broad range of industries, for example, banking, art gallery, insurance, media and public relations. The scope in fine arts is quite good, you can earn respect & money both under this professional career.
Can I get admission in DU with 60% in BA?
Candidates securing 40% marks in the total and 50% marks in the subject concerned are also eligible for admission to the relevant Honours Course. For BA (Hons) in French, German, Italian and Spanish 45% in the total, in the qualifying examination.
How much percentage is required for admission in Delhi University?
For UG Courses (Merit Based):
|Courses||Minimum Percentage Required|
|BA/B.Com||40% Marks in aggregate.|
|B.Voc (Printing Technology, Web Designing, Health Care Management, etc.)||40% Marks in aggregate.|
|BA (Hons.)/B.Com (Hons.)||45% Marks in aggregate.|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics||50% marks in Mathematics and 45% in the qualifying exam|