- 1 Which is the No 1 Engineering College in India?
- 2 Which IIT is best for mechanical?
- 3 What is a good college for mechanical engineering?
- 4 What is the salary of mechanical engineer from IIT?
- 5 Is Vit better than nit?
- 6 Which college has best placement?
- 7 Is IIT costly?
- 8 Which course in IIT has highest salary?
- 9 What is the highest package of IIT?
- 10 Are Mechanical Engineers in demand?
- 11 Is Mechanical Engineering difficult?
- 12 Which country has the best mechanical engineers?
- 13 Who is the richest mechanical engineer?
- 14 Which engineering is highest salary?
- 15 Which job has highest salary in India?
Which is the No 1 Engineering College in India?
Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||Chennai||1|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||New Delhi||2|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||Mumbai||3|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Kanpur||4|
Which IIT is best for mechanical?
List of best mechanical engineering schools in India
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras ( IIT Madras)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi ( IIT Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ( IIT Bombay)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur ( IIT Kanpur)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur ( IIT Kharagpur)
What is a good college for mechanical engineering?
Here are the best mechanical engineering schools
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Stanford University.
- University of Michigan–Ann Arbor.
- University of California–Berkeley.
- California Institute of Technology.
- Purdue University –West Lafayette.
- University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign.
What is the salary of mechanical engineer from IIT?
The average salary package of a Mechanical Engineering from IIT Bombay is approximately 8 to 10 lakh per annum & from IIT Kanpur it is approximately 7.5 to 8 Lakh Per annum.
Is Vit better than nit?
VIT, Vellore is considerably better than most NITs and comes close to competing with IIT(BHU), IIT Mandi and IIT Indore. Private institutions are well maintained and the level of education at VIT is considerably higher than most NITs. VIT has a very good placement record and a reputed name in the corporate world.
Which college has best placement?
Other Top Institutes with Best Placements
|Name of the Institute/ University||Location|
|International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|MIT Art, Design and Technology University (MIT-ADTU)||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)||Pune, Maharashtra|
Is IIT costly?
IIT Fees for B. IIT fees for the complete course ranges between Rs 8-10 lakh for general category students. In the past six years, the fees for General category students, planning to study B. Tech in IITs, has increased three-fold from Rs 50,000 annually to Rs 3 lakh annually.
Which course in IIT has highest salary?
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur In 2019-20 the highest Domestic CTC recorded was INR 62.28 LPA, while the highest International CTC was INR 1.54 crore per annum.
What is the highest package of IIT?
The highest salary package offered in the top IITs is usually above Rs 1 crore whereas, in other IITs, the annual CTC lies between Rs 30-70 lakh. IIT Placement: Highest International Package.
|Name of the IIT||Highest International Package (Per annum – in crore)|
Are Mechanical Engineers in demand?
MECHANICAL ENGINEERS ARE IN DEMAND: The Bureau of Labor Statistics has projected Mechanical Engineers employment rate will go up by 9% by 2026. Driving this growth are innovations within the automation, medical device, biotechnology and aerospace industries.
Is Mechanical Engineering difficult?
Mechanical Engineering is not “the toughest branch”. The concepts in mechanical engineering are very interesting to learn, but the syllabus is quite huge. One cannot comprehend the vastness of Mechanical Engineering. This is where most students find it difficult.
Which country has the best mechanical engineers?
10 Countries With The Highest Mechanical Engineering Salaries
- Switzerland. Average Salary – $100,000.
- Australia. Average Salary – $93,000.
- United States. Average Salary – $86,000.
- Japan. Average Salary – $82,000.
- Canada. Average Salary – $82,000.
- South Korea. Average Salary – $77,000.
- Norway. Average Salary – $70,000.
- Germany. Average Salary – $61,000.
Who is the richest mechanical engineer?
The Richest Mechanical Engineers in the World
- Charles Koch. Charles Koch, one half of the Koch brothers, has an estimated net worth $42.6 billion dollars.
- Viktor Vekselberg. Viktor Vekselberg has a reported net worth of $11.9 billion dollars.
- German Khan.
- Baba Kalyani.
Which engineering is highest salary?
In terms of median pay and growth potential, these are the 10 highest paying engineering jobs to consider.
- Computer Hardware Engineer.
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Nuclear Engineer.
- Systems Engineer.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Biomedical Engineer.
- Environmental Engineer.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying IT Jobs in India 2021
- Data Scientists.
- Artificial Intelligence Professionals.
- Cyber Security Professionals.
- Machine Learning Professionals.
- Full Stack Developers.
- Cloud Computing Professionals.
- Software Engineers.
- DevOps Engineer.