- 1 Why do you want to join our college answer?
- 2 Why do you want to join best answer?
- 3 Why do you want to join this institute?
- 4 Why do you want to college?
- 5 What are your weaknesses?
- 6 What are some of your strengths?
- 7 Why do u want this job?
- 8 Why are you applying for this job?
- 9 Why are you interested in this job?
- 10 Is college a waste?
- 11 Why should you not go to college?
- 12 What are the benefits of attending college?
Why do you want to join our college answer?
I picked a small liberal arts college because I wanted smaller class sizes and the chance to establish close relationships with other students and my professors. I thrive in a collaborative environment, and I relished the opportunity to engage with other students and work together to complete projects.
Why do you want to join best answer?
“I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ” “I believe I have the type of knowledge to succeed in this role and at the company because … “I’m excited about this job opportunity, as it would allow me to …
Why do you want to join this institute?
” I want to join this organization because it will give a platform where i can implement the skills & knowledge i acquired from my education & internship as well as it will give me a chance to learn from my seniors & implements the learning in the betterment of the organization.
Why do you want to college?
College graduates have more earning potential on average than people who only have a high school diploma. The unemployment rate for college grads is also about half the jobless rate of high school graduates. Getting a good-paying job is one of the top reasons why most people go to college.
What are your weaknesses?
Here are a few examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
What are some of your strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
Why do u want this job?
Remember that you are simply giving the reasons why you want the job and why you would be a good fit for the company. ‘This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’ ‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’
Why are you applying for this job?
First, they want to make sure you ‘ve done your research and know what their job involves. And second, they want to see if you ‘ve thought about your own career and know what you ‘re looking for. They want someone who’s thought about their career goals and wants a specific type of job (or at least a few different types).
Why are you interested in this job?
Example: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially.
Is college a waste?
College is wasting time and money, according to George Mason University economics professor. Recent studies have found that college graduates earn more than non- college graduates in every state in the US. But college isn’t the best for everyone, argues Bryan Caplan, an economics professor at George Mason University.
Why should you not go to college?
Most colleges have very liberal and progressive ideologies. Many graduates are left with useless courses they can’t get jobs in. You often have to do another course because you ‘re not qualified enough with only one degree. College delays family and responsibility in life.
What are the benefits of attending college?
10 Benefits of Having a College Degree
- Increased Access to Job Opportunities.
- Preparation for a Specialized Career.
- Increased Marketability.
- Increased Earning Potential.
- Economic Stability.
- Networking Opportunities.
- A Pathway to Advancement.
- Personal Growth and Improved Self-Esteem.