- 1 Is Osmania Medical College good?
- 2 How do I get a seat in Osmania Medical College?
- 3 How is Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad Quora?
- 4 How is Osmania Medical College Quora?
- 5 Is 300 a good score in NEET?
- 6 Which country MBBS is best?
- 7 How many marks should I get in NEET for free seat?
- 8 How many marks are required in NEET for MBBS in Osmania?
- 9 What is the fees for MBBS in Osmania University?
- 10 Is Hostel compulsory in Osmania Medical College?
Is Osmania Medical College good?
It is a top medical college in whole Telangana, and clinical exposure is also good. Placements: There are no placements in medical college. Students have to prepare for PG NEET and have to clear it to get a PG seat. Our college provides abundant of knowledge which makes the test easy for students.
How do I get a seat in Osmania Medical College?
Osmania Medical College Admission For enrolment in PG courses, students need to have a valid score in NEET PG exam. The eligibility criterion is the same for super speciality courses as well. The basic requirement for PG course is an MBBS degree from a recognized university.
How is Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad Quora?
Having seniors in high positions helps you enormously. There are 10 attached hospitals – this college has a hospital for every subject you study in Final year. The abundance of patient contact helps you build a strong foundation in medicine. This is something which makes Osmania unique.
How is Osmania Medical College Quora?
Well, I graduated from osmania medical college in 2017 and currently I’m a surgical resident in osmania general hospital. When i first saw the college in 2012, I was really excited, as it’s the most prestigious medical college in whole of south India. And to be honest it never disappointed me, it taught me life.
Is 300 a good score in NEET?
This year there is a tremendous increase in the number of candidates who appeared in the NEET exam. Therefore, a score between 450-500 is considered a good score in NEET.
Which country MBBS is best?
Top 11 Countries for Indian Students to Study MBBS Abroad at Low Cost
- China. China is one of the most preferred countries to study medicine for Indians.
- Philippines. The Philippines is a profitable choice for studying medicine.
How many marks should I get in NEET for free seat?
For qualifying in NEET, students must have to score minimum of 50 percentile for UR and 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC category. And to get admission in the Good Private Medical college you must score at least 350 marks in NEET UG.
How many marks are required in NEET for MBBS in Osmania?
Eligibility Criteria Candidates must be MBBS graduates with 50% marks.
What is the fees for MBBS in Osmania University?
|Total MBBS Seats:||250|
|Tuition Fees:||Rs 10000|
|Hostel Fees:||Rs 3000|
|AIQ Reallocation Fees:||Rs 5000|
Is Hostel compulsory in Osmania Medical College?
Hostel facilities are upto the mark with all the basic requirements. There are separate hostels and separate mess for boys and girls. There is also canteen inside the campus itself. Regarding sports.