- 1 Is BCA available in Delhi University?
- 2 Which DU college is best for BCA?
- 3 Where can I do BCA in Delhi?
- 4 Is Loyola good for BCA?
- 5 Is BCA easy study?
- 6 Is BCA difficult study?
- 7 Is BCA better than BTech?
- 8 What is the fees for BCA?
- 9 Can I do BCA without maths?
- 10 Is BCA available in IIT?
- 11 Which entrance exam is for BCA?
- 12 Is BCA a good course?
Is BCA available in Delhi University?
BCA colleges in Delhi offer quality education with high placements. BCA is a three-year undergraduate degree programme for students who want to build their career in Information Technology. BCA Placement Trends.
|College Name||Highest salary (in Rs LPA)|
Which DU college is best for BCA?
Government BCA -MCA Colleges in Delhi 2021
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- IGNOU Delhi – Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- JNU Delhi – Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- GGSIPU Delhi – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- JMI New Delhi – Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Department of Computer Science, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Where can I do BCA in Delhi?
- Asian School of Business, Noida. Noida.
- K.R. Mangalam University. Gurgaon.
- Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College.
- Jamia Hamdard University.
- GGSIPU – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Amity University, Noida.
- IMS Ghaziabad (University Courses Campus)
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET), Sharda University.
Is Loyola good for BCA?
Absolutely satisfied with the college, placement, and the friends circle. Placements: Loyola is the best college to get placement in 5th semester in more than 25 different companies. The leading companies such as Amazon and HCL visited for the placements.
Is BCA easy study?
BCA is a good option if you are science student. its not as that tough for a science student to do BCA. You can go for bca. but you can also try for other other courses too like BBA and ol.
Is BCA difficult study?
Nothing is hard if you have practice in it and if you have no practice then nothing is easy. Mandatory Maths subjects are not tough in BCA. Any non Maths student can clear with extra effort or additional external support. Mandatory Maths subjects are not tough in BCA.
Is BCA better than BTech?
BCA makes you adept at the application level of computers whereas BTech makes you proficient at the ‘technical’ level (Software, Hardware, applications etc.) For getting admission into B Tech engineering, most students appear for the national level Joint Entrance Exam, popularly known as JEE.
What is the fees for BCA?
BCA Course Details
|Eligibility & Requirement||10+2 or equivalent|
|Fee Offered||1.5 Lakh INR to 6 Lakh INR for three years|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
Can I do BCA without maths?
No, Mathematics is not a compulsory subject in class 12th to be eligible for admission into BCA course.
Is BCA available in IIT?
There is no IIT which provides the BCA course you can apply for the Enterance test of your states university it will be best.
Which entrance exam is for BCA?
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
|Exam||Conducting Body||Application Deadline|
|RAMA University Entrance Test (RUET)||Rama University, Uttar Pradesh||May|
|Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU-CET)||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||May|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)||Symbiosis International University||May|
Is BCA a good course?
BCA graduates have good job prospects both in the government and private sector companies. After successfully passing their BCA course, students can easily find lucrative job opportunities in leading IT companies like Oracle, IBM, Infosys and Wipro.