- 1 How can I get good marks in semester exam?
- 2 How do you get 100 in all exams?
- 3 How can I top in exam?
- 4 How do you get 70% in exams?
- 5 How can I cheat in exams?
- 6 How do you score full marks?
- 7 How can I cheat in online test?
- 8 How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
- 9 How can I study smart?
- 10 How do Toppers study?
- 11 What is the best time to study?
- 12 How do you study secretly?
- 13 Is 70 good in boards?
- 14 How can I get full marks in exam without studying?
- 15 Can you score 95 a month?
How can I get good marks in semester exam?
Thoroughly go through these question papers to save yourself the effort to study the topics which are not going to be questioned in the exam. You may also answer these question papers as mock papers and manage your time to write full paper, which is quite important to securing good marks.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Given below are few tips that can be incorporated in your study schedule to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams:
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early. There is no substitute for starting early with revision.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do you get 70% in exams?
Do practice the questions on all the topics. Get all the previous year board papers, and solve them as if you are giving your final exam.
- Make a schedule.
- Give 2 hours to each subjects.
- Study 12 hours a day.
- Pick your weak points.
- Solve more questions that will increase your speed definitely.
How can I cheat in exams?
How to use cheat exams methods and tricks
- Don’t bring out secret notes right after the beginning of your exams;
- Avoid using an eraser because it’s impractical and obvious;
- Write down answers on the turn side of your paper;
- Add tiny notes to clothes, such as sweater sleeves or baseball hats;
How do you score full marks?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How can I cheat in online test?
How do students cheat during online exams?
- Screen sharing to another computer.
- Using advanced electronic devices.
- Keeping notes on smartphones and using mobile apps.
- Faking identities to get third-party assistance.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How do Toppers study?
Most of the board exam toppers lay special emphasis on revision. After you study or learn any topic it is important that you must revise that topic frequently. During last few months before board exams, revision is more important than studying anything new.
What is the best time to study?
Although new discoveries prove that timing may not be everything, it is important if you want to create and perform at your best consistently. That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode.
How do you study secretly?
The following study hacks make student life simpler by helping to increase productivity levels, boost focus, help concentration and eliminate distractions.
- Chew gum.
- Control your focus.
- Download study apps.
- Search online.
- Jazz up your notes.
- Memory aids.
- Mnemonic Devices.
Is 70 good in boards?
Students are studying harder and found have a formula to get cent per cent marks in all the subjects in all board exams. So now 95% is equal to 85% earlier and 70 % is equal to 55%. Those not scoring high are not very bright students. That is Ok.
How can I get full marks in exam without studying?
Tips to Prepare for Exam With Less Time to Prepare
- Get Battle Ready: You got to pull up your socks because you know the load is heavy.
- Compile All Notes:
- Prioritize Your Work:
- Find a Student-Mentor:
- Important Questions:
- Don’t Forget to Eat & Sleep:
- Memory Training:
- Practice, Practice & Practice:
Can you score 95 a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.