- 1 Can I get admission in engineering college without jee?
- 2 Can I get direct admission in engineering college?
- 3 Can I get admission in engineering without entrance exam?
- 4 Which entrance exam is for engineering?
- 5 Is Jee compulsory for B Tech?
- 6 Can I get into IIT without jee?
- 7 Are 12th marks important for engineering?
- 8 Which is better CET or JEE?
- 9 Can I get admission in engineering with 40?
- 10 What is the minimum percentage required for engineering?
- 11 What engineering is best?
- 12 Is Jee compulsory for engineering?
- 13 Can I join IIT after 10th?
- 14 Is 75 compulsory for JEE mains?
- 15 What should I do after 12th for engineering?
Can I get admission in engineering college without jee?
There are many other Top Engineering Colleges in India that accept admission without JEE Main Entrance Exam. But in order to secure admission into these technical institutes, candidates should appear in at least one other entrance test along with JEE Main.
Can I get direct admission in engineering college?
You can ‘t get direct admission into government engineering colleges as the admissions in these colleges are based on the rules and regulations fixed by the state government. One has to appear for an entrance exam/ participate in the counselling process to get admission into a government engineering college.
Can I get admission in engineering without entrance exam?
Many private colleges & universities take admission in engineering without entrance exams. Though entrance exams are conducted on a national level, state level & university level for BTech admission. Without appearing in entrance exams, You can get engineering admission on the basis of 12th marks.
Which entrance exam is for engineering?
- JEE Main: This is one of the most popular engineering entrance exam in India.
- JEE Advanced: The second stage of the JEE system, JEE Advanced is conducted once a year by the seven zonal IITs with guidance from the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
Is Jee compulsory for B Tech?
No, It is not mandatory to give JEE exam for B. TECH. There are many institutes in which you can take direct admission on the basis of your 12th score. But if you want to take admission in TOP colleges of India like NITs, IITs etc, then JEE is mandatory.
Can I get into IIT without jee?
Can one get into an IIT without taking the JEE (Advanced)? Yes! To be an IITian without clearing JEE, candidates must appear in the CAT Exam. Not only engineering, but candidates can also pursue management courses at IITs by appearing in CAT Exam.
Are 12th marks important for engineering?
Your 12 th marks have very much importance after 4 years of engineering during job because while your job is considered, during your interview each and every qualification that you have taken is considered and good marks shows your hard work, Talent and Dedication towards your study and your seriousness about your
Which is better CET or JEE?
The difficulty level of JEE Main and MHT CET is often compared since MHT CET is said to be of the same level as JEE Main. MHT CET Vs JEE Main: Which Exam Is More Difficult.
|Particulars||MHT CET||JEE Main (Paper 1)|
|Speed or Accuracy||Speed because 150 questions are to be attempted in 3 hours||Accuracy|
Can I get admission in engineering with 40?
yes you can eligible but not for all colleges. Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40 % in PCM in 12th? You may face difficulty in admission as minimum requirement for most of the engineering exams is atleast 50% in aggregate in 12th. So, you are not eligible for engineering exam.
What is the minimum percentage required for engineering?
Candidates are required to have secured minimum 45 percent in 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects along with Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical Vocational subject as the optional subject. Minimum marks required by SC/ST/OBC candidates is 40 percent.
What engineering is best?
Best Engineering Courses in India, BE/B. Tech Courses List, Branches Details
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Biochemical / Biomedical Engineering.
- Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering.
Is Jee compulsory for engineering?
Answer. Hello Shweta, Joint Entrance Exam ( JEE ) Main is the national level undergraduate engineering entrance exam. JEE, however, cannot be considered compulsory, since there are several private colleges in India which offer engineering courses and do not look at your JEE scores.
Can I join IIT after 10th?
So many students have a question whether they can pursue a course in IITs after completing 10th, answer to this question will be given in this article. After completing 10th, a student is not eligible to get admission into IIT in any course.
Is 75 compulsory for JEE mains?
Latest: This year too like last year, the Education Minister has announced that minimum of 75 % marks in class 12 will not be criteria for admission in the NITs, IIITs, SPAs, and other CFTIs whose admissions are based on JEE Main 2021 scores. Dr.
What should I do after 12th for engineering?
List of various engineering courses after Class 12th
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.