- 1 Why did u choose this college?
- 2 Why are you interested in this college answer?
- 3 How do you answer why did you choose this course?
- 4 Why should we select you answer?
- 5 What are your greatest strengths?
- 6 Why are you interested in this position?
- 7 What are your strengths and why?
- 8 What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- 9 Why do you want this job?
- 10 What goals do you have in your career best answer?
- 11 What is your salary expectation sample answer?
- 12 What is your biggest weakness?
- 13 What are your salary expectations?
Why did u choose this college?
When asked about why you chose your college during an interview, you should never reply that it was because it was the only school that accepted you. Even if that was the case, you can frame your response in a much more positive way. So, think about what you hoped to gain from the school when you applied to it.
Why are you interested in this college answer?
- Be specific. Make sure you ‘ve done your research and are aware of the features that distinguish the college from other schools.
- Give a well-rounded answer.
- Don’t focus on selfish aspects of attending the school such as prestige or future earning potential.
How do you answer why did you choose this course?
Best reasons for why did you choose this field or course?
- You can say, I always had an interest in this field or career- it is always better, to tell the truth.
- You can say, I always believe in helping people and this career helps me to do that – we can use this only if it’s related to the job like teaching, etc.
Why should we select you answer?
You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
What are your greatest strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
Why are you interested in this position?
Example: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially.
What are your strengths and why?
Your strengths align with the company’s needs. You can do the job and perform like a rock star. You are the best person for the job — no need to hold out for someone better. You have qualities, skills, and/or experience that set you apart from the competition.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Examples: How to answer what are your weaknesses?
- #1) I tend to be overly critical of myself.
- #2) I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings.
- #3) I tend to want to take on complete projects all on my own without any outside help.
Why do you want this job?
Make sure you know some basic information about both the company and the job. This way, when you answer the question, you can mention specific aspects of the company and position that appeal to you. Be specific about why you ‘re a good fit. Be specific about what makes you a good fit for this role.
What goals do you have in your career best answer?
And now, here is an example of how to answer this question: “My immediate goal is to secure a position at a company like this one where I can continue to grow and improve myself both personally and professionally. I enjoy challenges and look forward to opportunities where I will be able to assume more responsibilities.
What is your salary expectation sample answer?
Example answers I am open to discussion regarding my salary expectations. However, given my salary in my previous position as well as my industry knowledge and experience, I feel that a salary between the range of $70,000 and $80,000 is fair. My salary expectations for this position are between $85,000 and $95,000.
What is your biggest weakness?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
What are your salary expectations?
Tips to determine and communicate salary expectations For example, if you want to make $45,000, don’t say you’re looking for a salary between $40,000 and $50,000. Instead, give a range of $45,000 to $50,000. Some employers are interested in your answer as well as your delivery.