- 1 Can a non Maharashtrian get admission in Sir JJ College of Architecture?
- 2 Is Sir JJ College of Architecture good?
- 3 How can I get admission in architecture colleges in Maharashtra?
- 4 Is Sir JJ College of Architecture private or government?
- 5 What is the admission process of architecture?
- 6 What is the salary of B Arch?
- 7 Is Nata exam difficult?
- 8 Do B Arch students get good placements?
- 9 Which college is best for Architecture in Maharashtra?
- 10 Is CET required for architecture?
- 11 How many architecture colleges are there in Maharashtra?
- 12 Which is the first school of architecture in India?
- 13 Who designed the architecture of JJ School of Art?
Can a non Maharashtrian get admission in Sir JJ College of Architecture?
Yes, even non Maharashtra candidates can get admission into JJ college of Architecture Mumbai. Seats are reserved for both state quota candidates and other state Candidates as well.
Is Sir JJ College of Architecture good?
A very good college, and it is great for aspiring architects. Placements: There are no placements in architecture colleges, and it applies for JJ as well. But the professors allow students to work with them or help with internships and placements since you have to look for a firm.
How can I get admission in architecture colleges in Maharashtra?
Arch admission process or CAP – Centralized Admission Process for candidates who are JEE Main Paper-II or NATA qualified. Through the MHT CET ( Maharashtra ) B. Arch admission process, B. Arch aspirants can apply for admission into this UG Architecture programme in various Architecture colleges in the Maharashtra state.
Is Sir JJ College of Architecture private or government?
Sir J.J College of Architecture
|Accepted Exams||JEE Main, NATA|
|Popular Courses||B.Arch, M.Arch|
|Total Courses||2 courses across 1 stream|
What is the admission process of architecture?
There are only two main exams to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture i.e. JEE MAIN Paper 2 and NATA (National Aptitude Test In Architecture ). In India Council of Architecture is main authority to control the architecture admission in architecture colleges, departments and school of architectures.
What is the salary of B Arch?
Career Opportunities and Average Salary for B. Arch
|Job Options||Average Salary|
|Data Analyst||INR 3.5 to 5 lakh|
|Architecture Designer||INR 2.5 to 4 lakh|
|Architecture Engineer||INR 3 to 5 lakh|
|Architectural Assistant||INR 2.4 to 3 lakh|
Is Nata exam difficult?
Since NATA is considered to be one of the toughest exams one must start preparing it from school days. One of the easiest ways to crack the entrance exam is to focus only on the NATA entrance exam.
Do B Arch students get good placements?
Arch placement is assigned in various arenas. And the salary index for every job profile is different which is based on experience Primarily. According to this salary index, the highest salary paid is up to 9.5 lakh which is provided to the senior project Manager. After graduating from B.
Which college is best for Architecture in Maharashtra?
- LS Raheja School of Architecture, Mumbai.
- Padmabhushan Dr Vasantdada Patil College of Architecture, Pune.
- IES College of Architecture, Mumbai.
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Architecture, Pune.
- Dr Baliram Hiray College Of Architecture, Mumbai.
- Pillai College of Architecture.
Is CET required for architecture?
Originally Answered: is cet necessary for architecture? No, Nata ( National aptitude test in Architecture ) is a necessity. CET is only a rank determining exam that takes an aggregate of your PU marks ( in case you are applying for a college in Karnataka) and your Nata score.
How many architecture colleges are there in Maharashtra?
104 B. Arch Colleges in Maharashtra
- Amity University, Mumbai.
- D Y Patil University, Pune.
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Balwant Sheth School of Architecture, NMIMS University, Mumbai.
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University.
- MIT School of Architecture, MIT-ADT University.
Which is the first school of architecture in India?
The Sir J.J School of Architecture (originally called the Government College of Art) in Bombay was the first modern school to introduce a structured course in architecture.
Who designed the architecture of JJ School of Art?
A complete 4-year programme was established in 1908 under Begg’s assistant George Wittet. In 1917, architect Claude Batley became a visiting professor; he was Principal of the School from 1923 to 1943, and is commemorated in the Claude Batley Architectural Gallery for architectural exhibitions, opened in 1996.