- 1 Is it hard to get into Imperial College London?
- 2 What GPA do you need to get into Imperial College London?
- 3 Is it hard to get into Imperial College London postgraduate?
- 4 What are the hardest UK universities to get into?
- 5 What’s the worst university in the UK?
- 6 Is Imperial better than Cambridge?
- 7 Do you regret going to Imperial College London?
- 8 What is the fees of Imperial College London?
- 9 Is going to Imperial worth it?
- 10 Is Cambridge harder than Imperial?
- 11 Why is Imperial so expensive?
- 12 What percentage of Imperial students get a first?
- 13 How many people get offers from Imperial?
- 14 Is Imperial better than Oxbridge?
Is it hard to get into Imperial College London?
Imperial is incredibly difficult to get into and as difficult as any school in the US. Compared to most unis in the UK, Imperial is one of the more competitive, on par with Cambridge and Oxford.
What GPA do you need to get into Imperial College London?
For both qualifications the requirement is an overall average grade of 4.5/5 or better, or 3.6/4 on a 4 point grading scheme.
Is it hard to get into Imperial College London postgraduate?
In other words, in terms of grades required, Imperial is as tough to get into as Oxbridge – but you are more likely to receive a conditional offer from Imperial than you are from Oxbridge. Hence, in summary: Oxford and Cambridge take places one and two in terms of difficulty to gain admission.
What are the hardest UK universities to get into?
Hardest UK universities to get into
- University of Oxford (21.8%)
- University of Cambridge (28.5%)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) (35.2%)
- St George’s, University of London (39.0%)
- University of the Arts London (41.9%)
- University of St Andrews (42.3%)
- Imperial College London (43.0%)
What’s the worst university in the UK?
The Top 5 WORST UK Universities in 2020/2021.
- University of Chester.
- Edge Hill University.
- London South Bank University.
- Robert Gordon University.
- University of South Wales.
Is Imperial better than Cambridge?
Because, according to the latest QS World University Rankings, Britain’s universities are outstanding – only the US’s do better – but it is Imperial, not Oxford, that finds itself in joint second place with Cambridge, just a fraction below the Olympian heights of MIT.
Do you regret going to Imperial College London?
Despite my bittersweet feelings about Imperial, I don’t regret coming here at all. The difficulty of the course inadvertently adds to the challenge of completing it, while the students you meet and work with are for the most part fantastic people and brillianty capable.
What is the fees of Imperial College London?
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees|
|MIM(15 Courses)||1 – 2 Years||INR 16.8L – 38L|
|BE/Btech(25 Courses)||3 – 5 Years||INR 32.2L – 34.2L|
|BSc(39 Courses)||3 – 4 Years||INR 32.5L – 35L|
|MS(79 Courses)||12 – 24 Months||INR 22.1L – 39.3L|
Is going to Imperial worth it?
Imperial is worth it if you are prepared to put in the work and effort. Imperial has the highest number of societies and clubs of any UK university; you should make use of it, you may discover a new passion and make friends that last you a lifetime.
Is Cambridge harder than Imperial?
Imperial still ranks lower than Cambridge in most (but not all) international league tables, but does have a better name in some parts of the world. I’m going to wager that Imperial works a lot harder to make sure that their courses are more relevant and industry driven, but that’s just conjecture.
Why is Imperial so expensive?
Imperial charges a lot because it can. Imperial charges a lot because it can. It is right at the top of the world league tables on any rational metric, you can argue a couple of places up or down but it is an elite university. So whilst it is more expensive than other UK universities, the key word here is world.
What percentage of Imperial students get a first?
Source: Hesa. Specialist institutions excluded. In terms of firsts only, Imperial College London awarded the highest share, excluding specialist institutions, with 45 per cent achieving this degree class in 2016-17.
How many people get offers from Imperial?
1 in 3 undergraduate applicants received an offer in 2017/18.
Is Imperial better than Oxbridge?
Yes, Imperial is much better;). Imperial is a more subject specific school than Oxford. Many departments and programs will exceed Oxford’s, however, Oxford offers a much broader range of programs and also offers many that exceed Imperial’s programs.