- 1 Which is the best college to do MBA in India?
- 2 Which MBA college gives highest salary?
- 3 Which college is best for doing MBA?
- 4 What is the minimum fees for MBA?
- 5 Why is MBA so expensive?
- 6 What is MBA salary in India?
- 7 What is the minimum salary after MBA?
- 8 Which country is best for MBA?
- 9 Which job has highest salary in India?
- 10 Can MBA be done after 12th?
- 11 How can I prepare for MBA?
- 12 Which is the No 1 IIM in India?
- 13 Can I do MBA without fees?
- 14 How can I study MBA without fees?
- 15 Which college has lowest fees for MBA?
Which is the best college to do MBA in India?
Top MBA colleges in India 2021
|Rank||Top MBA Colleges in India||Accepted Exam|
|4||XLRI Xavier School of Management||XAT/GMAT/CAT|
Which MBA college gives highest salary?
Highest Salary Paid for MBA Graduates in India
|Name of Institutes||Highest Package(LPA)|
|IMI Delhi||INR 20.75|
|NMIMS Mumbai||INR 30.60|
|IIFT Delhi||INR 78|
|IIM Kozhikode||INR 30.60|
Which college is best for doing MBA?
Top MBA Colleges in India
|Name of the college||NIRF Ranking 2020||NIRF Score 2020|
What is the minimum fees for MBA?
Top MBA Colleges in India With Low Fees
|B-school||Course Name||* Fees|
|AIMS Institute of Management Studies||MBA||Rs 3.69 lakh|
|MIT Pune – MIT World Peace University||MBA||Rs 3.50 lakh|
|DBS – Doon Business School||MBA International Business||Rs 4.52 lakh|
|Gems B School, Bangalore||Corporate MBA||Rs 4.20 lakh|
Why is MBA so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
What is MBA salary in India?
The MBA starting salary for the year 2019 is Rs 22 lakh per annum and upwards. MBA Starting Salary 2019 in India.
|Name of the Institution||MBA starting salary in 2019 (per annum)|
|IIM Calcutta||Rs 24.2 Lakh|
|FMS Delhi||Rs 21.1 Lakh|
|MDI Gurgaon||Rs 19.17 Lakh|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||Rs. 20.1 Lakh|
What is the minimum salary after MBA?
Salary Offered to MBA Graduates in India:
|Job Profile/Role||Minimum Salary Per Annum||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Relationship Manager||Rs. 2,03,000||Rs. 4,24,954|
|Marketing Executive||Rs. 1,67,000||Rs. 3,05,043|
|Business Analyst (IT)||Rs. 3,02,000||Rs. 5,96,465|
|Area Sales Manager||Rs. 4,07,000||Rs. 7,81,611|
Which country is best for MBA?
Which Are The Most Popular Countries For MBA Students?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again.
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom.
- Canada. In third place is another North American country – Canada.
- Australia. Next in our top 10 is another English-speaking destination – this time the ‘Land Down Under’.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying IT Jobs in India 2021
- Data Scientists.
- Artificial Intelligence Professionals.
- Cyber Security Professionals.
- Machine Learning Professionals.
- Full Stack Developers.
- Cloud Computing Professionals.
- Software Engineers.
- DevOps Engineer.
Can MBA be done after 12th?
No, you can ‘t do an MBA after 12th as it’s a master’s degree and before master’s one needs to have a bachelor’s degree. You can pursue bachelor’s from absolutely any field (Ex: BBA, BTech, BA etc) and then you can go for a MBA.
How can I prepare for MBA?
Here are some of the best tips to prepare for Verbal Ability in MBA Entrance Exams.
- Study the rules of grammar from books up to High School level.
- Develop a reading habit.
- Identify the types of questions that appear in the exam by using previous year question papers.
- Increase the use of English in your day-to-day usage.
Which is the No 1 IIM in India?
List of IIM Colleges in India
|1.||IIM Bangalore ( IIM B)||Karnataka|
|2.||IIM Ahmedabad ( IIM A)||Gujarat|
|3.||IIM Calcutta ( IIM C)||West Bengal|
|4.||IIM Lucknow ( IIM L)||Uttar Pradesh|
Can I do MBA without fees?
There are many MBA colleges with Management quota in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and other states. Most of these colleges offer The Direct Admission in MBA without donation, although the admission fee may be a bit higher.
How can I study MBA without fees?
There are several ways you can get a degree or take MBA courses at no cost.
- Free MBA Programs. There are actually some business schools that offers tuition-free accredited MBA programs.
- Full tuition scholarships.
- Sponsored program.
- Free resources.
Which college has lowest fees for MBA?
Top MBA Colleges with Low Fees: India’s Lowest Fee MBA colleges
|Top MBA college with Low Fees||Programme Fee|
|Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi – University of Delhi||Rs. 1,94,000|
|Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University||Rs. 32,000|
|GGSIPU, Delhi||Rs. 59,000|