- 1 What are the qualifications required for aeronautical engineering?
- 2 How can I join aeronautical engineering?
- 3 What can I do after 12th to become an aeronautical engineer?
- 4 How much does it cost to study aeronautical engineering?
- 5 Which college is best for aeronautical engineering?
- 6 Is Aeronautical Engineering easy?
- 7 What jobs can I get with aeronautical engineering?
- 8 Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
- 9 Which entrance exam is needed for aeronautical engineering?
- 10 Can aeronautical engineer pilot?
- 11 What is the salary of an aeronautical engineer?
- 12 Is aeronautical engineering good for future?
- 13 Which engineering is best for future?
- 14 Where can I study aeronautics?
What are the qualifications required for aeronautical engineering?
Aeronautical Engineering Qualification Applicant must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma in any stream or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission in Institutes.
How can I join aeronautical engineering?
For the ones who want to take admission in a Postgraduate (M. Tech in Aeronautical Engineering ) course, a passing certificate of graduation level (B. Tech) with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the required field along with the marks of the entrance exam (if applicable), are to be produced at the time of admission.
What can I do after 12th to become an aeronautical engineer?
Students who have successfully completed 12th or equivalent with PCM/ PCB are eligible to apply for the entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering for B. tech. course. The minimum percentage required for it is 60% for most of the entrance examinations.
How much does it cost to study aeronautical engineering?
The average fees for aeronautical engineering in India are approx. INR 3 to 7 Lakhs Total Course Fees. The government is also offering scholarships to the candidates as per their state government policies. The meritorious student can also get up to 100% scholarship from AME CET based on their All India Rank (AIR).
Which college is best for aeronautical engineering?
206 Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal.
- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar.
- Parul University, Vadodara.
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Is Aeronautical Engineering easy?
Completing Aeronautical Engineering course is easy, but becoming an Aeronautical engineer is tough. This applies to all the engineering branches. Now in aeronautical, most of the subjects are based on physics and mathematics. Now if you are good at these subjects you would not have too much difficulty to cope up.
What jobs can I get with aeronautical engineering?
Top Job Profiles of a Aeronautical Engineer Aeronautical engineers can work as a Racing Car Designer, Flight Mechanics Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant aircraft engineer, Aircraft Production engineer, Assistant Technical officers and Air safety officer and as a space scientist in government organisations.
Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course Admission, Eligibility, Fees 2019. B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering – Course Highlights.
|Level of Course||Undergraduate|
|Admission Process||Entrance test -based and direct/merit-based|
|Top Entrance Exams||IPU CET JEE Main KIITEE CUCET SRMJEEE|
Which entrance exam is needed for aeronautical engineering?
Which entrance exam is required for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering? A. For admission to various institutes candidates are required to qualify JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The basic eligibility criteria for aeronautical engineering is the minimum 70-75% marks in aggregate in PCM in Class 12.
Can aeronautical engineer pilot?
An aeronautical engineer can become pilots too but after acquiring a Commercial Pilot License. Aspiring candidates are required to appear in the entrance examination for CPL. If selected, they will undergo the pilot training. After successful completion of the training, they will be awarded with the flying license.
What is the salary of an aeronautical engineer?
An aeronautical engineer earns the average salary in India between Rs 5-6 lakh per annum. They have a great chance to work in the government sector.
Is aeronautical engineering good for future?
Aeronautical Engineering scope and salary in India is still in the developing of the stage. There is a good career option for the students. After B Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you can work with the ISRO, NASA, DRDO, HAL, NAL, MRO, etc. and the salary pay scale for the Aeronautical Engineer is too good.
Which engineering is best for future?
Best Engineering Courses for Future
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
Where can I study aeronautics?
Here are some of the best schools where you can take BS Aeronautical Engineering based on their average rankings in the last four board exams:
- Holy Angel University.
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics.
- PATTS College of Aeronautics.
- FEATI University Manila.
- Cebu Aeronautical Technical School.