- 1 How do I connect my phone to college WiFi?
- 2 How do I connect to WiFi on my Android phone?
- 3 How do I connect to PEAP WiFi?
- 4 Does Nintendo WiFi connection still work?
- 5 Why won’t my Nintendo DS connect to WiFi?
- 6 How do I connect my PS4 to a dorm WiFi?
- 7 How do you unblock WiFi on PS4?
- 8 Can you connect PS4 to public WiFi?
- 9 How do I manually connect to WiFi?
- 10 What to do when WiFi is not connecting?
- 11 Why won’t my phone connect to my WiFi?
How do I connect my phone to college WiFi?
Connect to eduroam ( Android )
- On your Android device, go to Settings, then tap Wireless & networks, then Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap eduroam.
- Make sure that for EAP method, PEAP is selected.
- Tap Phase 2 authentication, and then select MSCHAPV2.
How do I connect to WiFi on my Android phone?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks.
- Choose a wireless network from the list.
- If prompted, type the network password.
- Touch the Connect button.
How do I connect to PEAP WiFi?
Configure Android for secure WiFi access
- Click “Settings” then select ” Wireless & Networks” and ” WiFi settings”.
- If WiFi is not enabled, please enable it.
- Select “eduroam”.
- You may now be asked for a password to protect the credential storage on your device.
- For ” EAP method” select ” PEAP “.
- For “Phase 2 authentication” select “MSCHAPV2”.
Does Nintendo WiFi connection still work?
The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service, which provides certain online functionality for many Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo DSi software titles, has been discontinued. This service change does not impact the ability to play these titles offline.
Why won’t my Nintendo DS connect to WiFi?
Why Won’t My Nintendo 3DS Connect to WiFi? Get closer to the WiFi hotspot – your 3DS may not be getting enough signal to connect. Double check the hotspot password you may want to delete the connection information for your current WiFi connection and reenter it.
How do I connect my PS4 to a dorm WiFi?
In the case of a PS4, you just need to open ‘Settings’, then scroll down to ‘Network’, and then select ‘View Connection Status’. Scroll down a little and you’ll see ‘MAC Address ( Wi-Fi )’ and that’s the code that you will need to register your device.
How do you unblock WiFi on PS4?
- Firstly navigate to the settings menu on your PS4
- Next select Network.
- You want to select set up internet connection.
- You want to select custom
- You now need to select the method in which your PS4 connects to the internet.
- Make sure to set your IP address to automatic.
Can you connect PS4 to public WiFi?
Scroll over to the settings and press X to select the Toolbox icon. Scroll down and select Network in the options. Select the Set Up Internet Connection option in this menu. Choose the Use WiFI option on the screen.
How do I manually connect to WiFi?
Option 2: Add network
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.
What to do when WiFi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect.
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart.
Why won’t my phone connect to my WiFi?
If your Android phone won ‘ t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn ‘ t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.