- 1 How do I add my college to Facebook?
- 2 How do you show education on Facebook profile?
- 3 How can I add University on Facebook without posting?
- 4 How do I post a school I started on Facebook?
- 5 How do I share my new work on Facebook?
- 6 How do you make an intro on Facebook?
- 7 How do I change what the public sees on my Facebook profile?
- 8 Why is my about info not working on Facebook?
- 9 Can you update your cover photo on Facebook without everyone knowing?
- 10 Can you change cover photo on Facebook without everyone knowing?
- 11 Can I change my profile pic on Facebook without posting it?
- 12 How do you do graduation on Facebook?
- 13 How do I change my school on Facebook?
How do I add my college to Facebook?
Adding a College Major to My Facebook Profile
- Log in to Facebook and select your name to view your profile page.
- Select “Update Info.”
- Select ” Add a School,” type the name of your college into the text field and select its name from the drop-down list.
- Select the ” Add Year” fields to choose your start and end dates.
How do you show education on Facebook profile?
Use the website’s profile tools to change your education and work info.
- Click “Edit My Profile ” on your Facebook homepage’s top left corner next to your profile photo.
- Select ” Education And Work” from the categories list on the left side.
How can I add University on Facebook without posting?
2 Answers. Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit. Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.” Enter your new information, and then save it.
How do I post a school I started on Facebook?
To add a college, follow these steps:
- Click in the field Where Did You Go to College?
- Start typing the name of the college you attended (or attend). Facebook tries to find a match while you type.
- Enter details of your school in the fields that appear. These include.
- Click Add School.
How to Post New job on Facebook Timeline?
- At the bottom of the post on your timeline, click Share.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the new post and select whether you’d like to share to your timeline, group, event or private message.
- Choose the group, event or person you’d like to share the post with.
- Click Post or Send.
How do you make an intro on Facebook?
To add or edit the Intro section of your profile:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- In the Intro section below your profile picture, click Edit details.
- Change the information or edit the privacy setting and click Save.
How do I change what the public sees on my Facebook profile?
To edit things like places you’ve lived or your family and relationships, click About below your cover photo, then click next to the info you’d like to change and click Edit. Use the audience selector next to this info to choose who you’re sharing it with.
Why is my about info not working on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you update your cover photo on Facebook without everyone knowing?
You will see an option called Update Profile Picture. If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
Can you change cover photo on Facebook without everyone knowing?
Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
Can I change my profile pic on Facebook without posting it?
To change your profile picture on Facebook without notifying other people, here’s what you should do: Open the Facebook app. Tap on the profile icon in the top left of the screen. Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.”
How do you do graduation on Facebook?
To add a life event, follow these steps:
- Click the Life Event section in the Share box.
- Select the event you want to create from the menu.
- Fill out the details you want to share.
- Add a photo to illustrate the event.
- Use the Privacy menu to choose who can see this event in your Timeline.
- Click Save.
How do I change my school on Facebook?
- Log onto your Facebook account and click “Edit Profile” at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the “Education and Work” section.
- Click “X” next to each school in your list.
- Type the name of each school in the search bar and click it to add the school to your profile. Repeat this process in your preferred order of entry.