- 1 Is Goenka College good for BCOM?
- 2 What is the cutoff percentage for Goenka College 2020?
- 3 Which college is best for commerce in Kolkata?
- 4 Is maths compulsory for BCOM in Goenka College Kolkata?
- 5 Is attendance compulsory in Goenka college?
- 6 How much percentage is required for Goenka college?
- 7 Is math is compulsory for BCOM?
- 8 Is maths compulsory for BCOM in St Xaviers Kolkata?
- 9 Which college is best after 12th commerce?
- 10 What should I do after 12th in commerce?
- 11 Is BCOM or BBA better?
- 12 Is BCOM available in Calcutta University?
Is Goenka College good for BCOM?
Our college is good only for B.Com course, and don’t opt this college for other courses. Placements: Only 10% of the students from our course got placed. The highest salary package offered is 9.5 LPA, and the average salary package offered is 4 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 3 LPA.
What is the cutoff percentage for Goenka College 2020?
The cut-off for getting into Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration is 88% in 12th. Entrance exam is not required.
Which college is best for commerce in Kolkata?
- JD Birla Institute, Kolkata. Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata. Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Brainware University, Kolkata. Kolkata, West Bengal.
- New Alipore College, Kolkata.
- Prafulla Chandra College, Kolkata.
- Deshbandhu College For Girls, Kolkata.
- Bethuadahari College, Kolkata.
- Sivanath Sastri College, Kolkata.
Is maths compulsory for BCOM in Goenka College Kolkata?
Yes,there is no compulsion on having maths as a subject in your class 12th. Admission process is purely merit basis with the marks of your best 4 subjects. Yes,they definitely are. The selection criteria is on the basis of best of four marks,that too on a percentile basis.
Is attendance compulsory in Goenka college?
Attendance in classes, at all College Examinations, and Class Tests is compulsory. The college does not encourage simultaneous admission to different parallel courses.
How much percentage is required for Goenka college?
Secured the minimum marks as indicated below: For General category candidates: 75% in aggregate and 60% in the related subject (For PWD candidates 71.25% in aggregate). For OBC-A and OBC-B Candidates of West Bengal only: 67.5% in aggregate and 54% in the related subject (for PWD candidates 64.23% in aggregate).
Is math is compulsory for BCOM?
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) One of the most popular career options in commerce without maths is Bachelor of Commerce. It is not imperative to have maths as one of your subjects in the 12th standard to pursue this degree. You only need to be a 12th pass student to be eligible for this course.
Is maths compulsory for BCOM in St Xaviers Kolkata?
Yes its harsh but its True you need Maths compulsory in XII yo get admission in St. Xavier’s college! Even part of math is sufficient as there are subjects like Business Mathematics including Business maths is sufficient to qualify for this premier institute.
Which college is best after 12th commerce?
Some of these colleges are:
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Delhi.
- K J Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai.
- SRCC, Delhi.
- Ramjas College, Delhi.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Delhi.
- Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi.
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi.
- Hansraj College, Delhi.
What should I do after 12th in commerce?
Analysis of best courses to do after 12th Commerce in 2021
- 1 B.Com. B.Com.
- 2 Law. Usually, only Graduates are allowed to pursue L.L.B.
- 3 C.A. (Chartered Accountancy) C.A. stands for Chartered Accountant.
- 4 B.B.A. B.B.A.
- 5 Bachelor of Economics.
- 6 C.S.
- 7 Hospitality Diploma courses.
- 8 Animation and Multimedia Courses.
Is BCOM or BBA better?
B.Com Vs BBA – Career Prospects After successfully completing the B.Com (Hons.) At the graduate level, B.Com offers better job opportunities as compared to BBA. Although there are various job opportunities after BBA, the chances of getting a decent job are much better after a student has pursued an MBA.
Is BCOM available in Calcutta University?
Note: CU also offers two-year and five-year integrated BLISc + MLISc programmes. Calcutta University Admission 2021: BA, BSc, BCom, BLISc.
|BLISc||Graduation from a recognised university||Admission Test|