- 1 How can I become an aeronautical engineer after 12th in India?
- 2 What is the fees of aeronautical engineering in India?
- 3 Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
- 4 How can I join aeronautical engineering?
- 5 Is Aeronautical Engineering easy?
- 6 Is aeronautical engineering good for future?
- 7 Is studying aeronautical engineering expensive?
- 8 In which college aeronautical engineering is best?
- 9 Which engineering is best for future?
- 10 Which engineering is best for girls?
- 11 What can I do after 12th in aeronautical engineering?
- 12 Can aeronautical engineer pilot?
- 13 How much percentage is required for aeronautical engineering?
- 14 What jobs can I get with aeronautical engineering?
- 15 Is aeronautical engineering in demand?
How can I become an aeronautical engineer after 12th in India?
Students who have successfully completed their class 12th examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and aggregate of with a minimum of 70 to 75% in the examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering for BTech course.
What is the fees of aeronautical engineering in India?
Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course Admission, Eligibility, Fees 2019. B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering – Course Highlights.
|Level of Course||Undergraduate|
|Average Course Fee||INR 5,000/- to INR 5,00,000/-|
Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
AME CET is the national level common entrance test. The form can be filled in online and offline mode. After clearing the exam, the candidate has to attend AME CET Admission counselling to confirm their admission in top Aeronautical Engineering colleges according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2021.
How can I join aeronautical engineering?
For the ones who want to take admission in a Postgraduate (M. Tech in Aeronautical Engineering ) course, a passing certificate of graduation level (B. Tech) with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the required field along with the marks of the entrance exam (if applicable), are to be produced at the time of admission.
Is Aeronautical Engineering easy?
Completing Aeronautical Engineering course is easy, but becoming an Aeronautical engineer is tough. This applies to all the engineering branches. Now in aeronautical, most of the subjects are based on physics and mathematics. Now if you are good at these subjects you would not have too much difficulty to cope up.
Is aeronautical engineering good for future?
Aeronautical Engineering scope and salary in India is still in the developing of the stage. There is a good career option for the students. After B Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you can work with the ISRO, NASA, DRDO, HAL, NAL, MRO, etc. and the salary pay scale for the Aeronautical Engineer is too good.
Is studying aeronautical engineering expensive?
The average fees for aeronautical engineering in India are approx. INR 3 to 7 Lakhs Total Course Fees. The government is also offering scholarships to the candidates as per their state government policies. The meritorious student can also get up to 100% scholarship from AME CET based on their All India Rank (AIR).
In which college aeronautical engineering is best?
Top Ranking Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India
|Name of the College||NIRF’20 Ranking|
|Amity University, Noida||32|
|Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram||33|
Which engineering is best for future?
Best Engineering Courses for Future
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
Which engineering is best for girls?
Future of Women in Engineering: Top Colleges, Branches and Career Prospects
- Chemical Engineering is one of the highest paying engineering branches if pursued sincerely.
- Biotechnology Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical engineering is one of the most preferred engineering domains among the Girl students.
What can I do after 12th in aeronautical engineering?
Master’s Degree is possible in the following sections.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Space Engineering & Rocketry.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Aircraft Design.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
Can aeronautical engineer pilot?
An aeronautical engineer can become pilots too but after acquiring a Commercial Pilot License. Aspiring candidates are required to appear in the entrance examination for CPL. If selected, they will undergo the pilot training. After successful completion of the training, they will be awarded with the flying license.
How much percentage is required for aeronautical engineering?
Students who have successfully completed 12th or equivalent with PCM/ PCB are eligible to apply for the entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering for B. tech. course. The minimum percentage required for it is 60% for most of the entrance examinations.
What jobs can I get with aeronautical engineering?
Top Job Profiles of a Aeronautical Engineer Aeronautical engineers can work as a Racing Car Designer, Flight Mechanics Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant aircraft engineer, Aircraft Production engineer, Assistant Technical officers and Air safety officer and as a space scientist in government organisations.
Is aeronautical engineering in demand?
Aeronautical Engineers are in demand both nationally and internationally. They are required in private and public Airline Services as well as aircraft-manufacturing units. At the start, these engineers are hired as graduate engineer trainees or Junior Engineers.