- 1 What is the fees of MBA course in India?
- 2 Which institute is best for MBA in India?
- 3 Can we do MBA from any college?
- 4 How do I start a management institute?
- 5 Why MBA is so expensive?
- 6 How can I study MBA without fees?
- 7 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 8 What is the starting salary of MBA in India?
- 9 Which MBA field is best?
- 10 Is MBA hard to study?
- 11 Does spacex hire MBA?
- 12 Which college has lowest fees for MBA?
- 13 How much land is required to open a college?
- 14 Which IIM is best?
- 15 Is IIM a government college?
What is the fees of MBA course in India?
MBA Fees of Top B-Schools Other than IIMs
|FMS, Delhi||MBA||Rs 20,960|
|MDI, Gurgaon||PGPM||Rs 21.34 lakh|
|IIFT, New Delhi||MBA International Business||Rs 16.25 lakh|
|Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management, Pune||MBA||Rs. 11.32 lakh|
Which institute is best for MBA in India?
Top MBA colleges in India 2021
|Rank||Top MBA Colleges in India||Accepted Exam|
|4||XLRI Xavier School of Management||XAT/GMAT/CAT|
Can we do MBA from any college?
You need to make a choice which type of MBA College & program you wish to choose out of them. An MBA degree program is offered by University B-school recognized by UGC, while PGDM, equivalent to MBA is offered by the AICTE approved B-school. The flexibility of curriculum is more in PGDM program.
How do I start a management institute?
To open Hotel Management Institute in your city.
- AIHMCT-NAGPUR is going to allow you to start Hotel Management courses at your city.
- Franchise of AIHMCT will be provided by us.
- AIHMCT will help you in the process of Admission/ Study Materials/ Standard of Education/ Examination, Result Training & placement is the responsibility of the AIHMCT.
Why MBA is so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
How can I study MBA without fees?
There are several ways you can get a degree or take MBA courses at no cost.
- Free MBA Programs. There are actually some business schools that offers tuition-free accredited MBA programs.
- Full tuition scholarships.
- Sponsored program.
- Free resources.
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
What is the starting salary of MBA in India?
The average salary of entry-level MBA salary in India is of Rs 290,000. But with just 1 to 4 years experience, Early career MBA Salary in India can grow up to Rs 390,000 or more. Generally, the salary of MBA graduates in India grows up exponentially with experience.
Which MBA field is best?
Most In-Demand MBA Specializations
- General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular.
- International Management.
- Finance Leadership.
- Operations Management.
Is MBA hard to study?
MBAs are challenging but not difficult to graduate. Many potential students ask if an MBA is too difficult for an average student. The easy answer is “most likely not”. But, as you’ll probably learn during your MBA, your attitude makes up over 50% of your professional success, anyway.
Does spacex hire MBA?
Musk said: “I hire people in spite of an M.B.A., not because of one.” Some of the highest-ranked M.B.A.
Which college has lowest fees for MBA?
Top MBA Colleges with Low Fees: India’s Lowest Fee MBA colleges
|Top MBA college with Low Fees||Programme Fee|
|Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi – University of Delhi||Rs. 1,94,000|
|Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University||Rs. 32,000|
|GGSIPU, Delhi||Rs. 59,000|
How much land is required to open a college?
The High Court of Karnataka has upheld the rule brought into force in 2006 making it mandatory for all new private pre- university colleges to acquire, within one year from date of letter of intent, a minimum of 25,000 sq.
Which IIM is best?
List of IIM Colleges in India
|S.No||Name||NIRF 2020 Rank|
|1.||IIM Bangalore ( IIM B)||2|
|2.||IIM Ahmedabad ( IIM A)||1|
|3.||IIM Calcutta ( IIM C)||3|
|4.||IIM Lucknow ( IIM L)||4|
Is IIM a government college?
The Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) are institutes of management education and research under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Education, Government of India.