- 1 Does College give migration certificate?
- 2 How long does it take to get migration certificate from university?
- 3 Can I get migration certificate online?
- 4 What is University migration certificate?
- 5 Is TC and migration certificate same?
- 6 Do I need to submit original migration certificate?
- 7 Is migration required for distance education?
- 8 What is GAP certificate?
- 9 How do I write application for college migration certificate?
- 10 Is migration certificate required for job?
- 11 How do I apply for migration?
- 12 What if I lost my migration certificate?
- 13 What is no migration certificate?
Does College give migration certificate?
A migration certificate is a document provided by the School / College / University to the students so that they can get admissions into other institutions. The school or college officials are responsible to give the migration certificate along with necessary documents.
How long does it take to get migration certificate from university?
Answer. It takes within 10 -15 days after the publications of results of Class 10 or 10+2 respectively to get migration certificate.
Can I get migration certificate online?
A student should first log in to the portal and click the migration certificate link to begin the process. The registration and online forms are available on the website. The fee required for each application and the certificate concerned can be remitted online.
What is University migration certificate?
Migration Certificate is a document issued by the concerned University or Board in which one studies. It helps in getting admission to another institution or any education board and it is issued at the completion of the course along with other necessary documents.
Is TC and migration certificate same?
Migration certificate and transfer certificate are not same. You need to get your transfer certificate and migration certificate if your class 11 board is not CBSE. If it is not CBSE then you need migration certificate.
Do I need to submit original migration certificate?
It is your certificate. The college has no business keeping it if you need it. They will have to give it to you in case you require it and this is as per the rules.
Is migration required for distance education?
Yes you will require the Migration Certificate to get admission to the course of M.Com although you are pursuing the course in Distance Mode.
What is GAP certificate?
Gap certificate is nothing but a declaration of the reason for a gap he took on an Rs. 100/- non-judicial stamp paper. A gap certificate is used when a student skips a year of education and again wants to re-join in a university or in a college then he should apply for a gap certificate.
How do I write application for college migration certificate?
My name is _______________ (Name) and I am a pass out student from your esteemed University with Roll number ____________ (Roll Number). I am writing this to request you to kindly issue a migration certificate in my name.
Is migration certificate required for job?
Migration certificate is only needed if u seek admission into any other university whether it is in your home state or in other. You will get it by the University from which you completed your course. Migration certificate is also sought after clearing 12th class at the time of admission to any course.
How do I apply for migration?
Online Procedure for Migration Certificate
- Print out of the application duly signed by the Student.
- Attach Online Payment Receipt / Paid Challan Copy (Rs. 500/-).
- Original Transference Certificate/ T.C. / L.C. for Migration.
- Xerox copy of the statement of marks of the last appeared examination of this University.
What if I lost my migration certificate?
You need to contact the examinations branch/ principal and inform them how you lost the certificate and they will guide with the process that how you can get the new migration certificate. You need to fill the application form and pay the specified fee and your new migration certificate will be issued within 2-3 weeks.
What is no migration certificate?
Students migrating within state universities need not submit migration certificates any more. This is to avoid unwarranted delays in issuing the certificate and follows the realisation that the information in the certificate is almost redundant since it is already present in the transfer certificate.