- 1 How can I apply in Loyola College Chennai?
- 2 How do I apply to Loyola College?
- 3 Is there any entrance exam for Loyola College?
- 4 What is the fees of Loyola College?
- 5 Is phone allowed in Loyola College?
- 6 Is Loyola College strict?
- 7 Is Loyola a government college?
- 8 How do you apply online for college?
- 9 How can I get admission in B Lo Loyola?
- 10 Is maths compulsory for Loyola College?
- 11 Can I get direct admission in Loyola College Chennai?
- 12 Is Loyola College Chennai good?
- 13 What are the subjects in Loyola College?
- 14 How do I pay my Loyola College Tuition?
- 15 Does Loyola College have law?
How can I apply in Loyola College Chennai?
Welcome to LOYOLA COLLEGE ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL for the academic year 2020-21. Read the PROSPECTUS carefully for guidelines & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for admission before filling up the application form. Email ID and Mobile Number are a must for online registration.
How do I apply to Loyola College?
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet ( 10th, +2, U.G & P.G.)
- Transfer certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Certificate of Differently abled.
- Migration certificate (if the degree is awarded by other State University)
- Fitness Certificate.
- Aadhar card.
Is there any entrance exam for Loyola College?
There is no entrance exam for UG courses in Loyola. Admission is based on the grades of plus two mark of students.
What is the fees of Loyola College?
Loyola College, Chennai Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year(s)||1,44,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||11,906|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||3 year(s)||13,842|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year(s)||10,020|
Is phone allowed in Loyola College?
Possession/use of camera cellular phones within the campus is strictly forbidden. Use of cellular phones inside the buildings/corridors will result in confiscation and no-return of the mobile phones. Any kind of disturbing behaviour in the campus is forbidden.
Is Loyola College strict?
With the ID Card, attendance, library activities and exams takes place. So, without ID card you can’t expect a day in Loyola. From the attendance point of view, it is not strict but makes sure that the students attend most of the classes. There is also a fine which should be paid when your attendance drops below 80%.
Is Loyola a government college?
It is an autonomous institution affiliated to the University of Madras. Conferred as the ‘ College of Excellence’ by UGC, Loyola has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
How do you apply online for college?
For submitting college applications online, the applicant needs to follow the given steps:
- By referring each section fill relevant information such as Personal Information, Address Details, Education Details, and Entrance Exam Details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature and Attach Supporting Documents.
- Make a payment.
How can I get admission in B Lo Loyola?
For BBA admission in Loyola College, the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Commerce/Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics/Computer Science or any other from a recognized board.
Is maths compulsory for Loyola College?
Yes, either maths or business maths in higher secondary class is compulsory for the admission in Loyola for B.Com.
Can I get direct admission in Loyola College Chennai?
You can get direct Admission in Loyola, Chennai BBA management quota seats. To know more about the admission process, call us at (+91) 9873841048. Loyola College is a private institute located in Chennai.
Is Loyola College Chennai good?
The infrastructure is really very good, and there is a huge library and also a digital library. Classrooms are huge and Loyola, The best in Chennai. Placements: Good placements were offered, More number of trusted companies were invited.
What are the subjects in Loyola College?
Loyola College Courses
|B.Sc||Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Plant Biology & Plant Biotechnology, Statistics, Visual Communication|
|M.Sc||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology|
How do I pay my Loyola College Tuition?
FEE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK
- All fee payments for admission must be done through the Bank Accounts given below. FOR DEGREE STUDENTS ONLY.
- You can pay through the following bank Accounts: a. Bank & Branch. State Bank of India, Williamnagar Branch. ACCOUNT NUMBER. 36697217957- Account Name. PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE. IFSC. SBIN0004822. OR. b. Bank & Branch.
Does Loyola College have law?
School of Law | Loyola University Chicago.