- 1 What will you contribute to our college answer?
- 2 What can you contribute to the university?
- 3 How can you contribute to the school?
- 4 How do you answer what can you contribute?
- 5 What will you contribute to our company?
- 6 What are your weaknesses?
- 7 What makes you a good candidate for admission?
- 8 Who is a good student?
- 9 What I can contribute to make University as the best university?
- 10 What can I do for my school?
- 11 What do school interviews ask?
- 12 What can be your greatest contribution to your community?
- 13 What are your salary expectations?
- 14 How can you contribute to the community?
- 15 What is your weakness best answer?
What will you contribute to our college answer?
I will contribute to college culture in three ways: by participating in class, by being a good roommate, and by not being a problem for anybody. First of all, I will participate in class. In all of the classes I take, I make sure to speak up. In addition, I will be a good roommate.
What can you contribute to the university?
These are the seven qualities that you should try to illustrate in your university application.
- A positive attitude towards study.
- A passion for the chosen course subject.
- An ability to think and work independently.
- An ability to persevere and complete tasks.
- An inquiring mind.
- Good written English.
How can you contribute to the school?
Make a difference in education: 6 ways to contribute to schools in your community
- Donate supplies.
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Nominate schools for grants.
- Think outside the classroom.
- Attend meetings.
- Encourage participation.
- The importance of STEM education.
How do you answer what can you contribute?
The best way to answer questions about your potential contributions to the company is to give examples of what you have accomplished in the past and relate them to what you can achieve in the future.
What will you contribute to our company?
The best way to answer questions about your contributions to the company is to give examples of what you have accomplished in the past, and to relate them to what you can achieve in the future. First of all, be sure to have researched the company prior to the interview, so you are familiar with the company’s mission.
What are your weaknesses?
Here are a few examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
What makes you a good candidate for admission?
Whether reflected in the essay or the thoughtful confluence of the academic course load and extracurricular activities, a successful applicant should highlight an ability to overcome obstacles and garner results. It’s about proving you can produce outcomes, both on the part of the student and the university.
Who is a good student?
A good student is the one who can work in a group, motivate others and yield productive output. Being positive, helpful, cooperative and friendly are all the traits of a good student. Such students become great team players and leaders when they grow up.
What I can contribute to make University as the best university?
How to Improve Your Institution’s Academic Reputation
- Invest in research. Research is crucial if a university or business school want to improve their reputation.
- Listen to the students. It is important to get student opinion to improve reputation.
- Have an adaptable brand strategy. Prioritise student experience and academic offerings.
What can I do for my school?
Here are some ways to get started using your skills and resources to help your local school.
- Join the club.
- Attend school board meetings.
- Give a boost to a school club.
- Get technical.
- Share your time and talents.
- Organize a workplace tour.
- Start a cleanup crew.
- Nurture your green thumb.
What do school interviews ask?
Common High School Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you like to do for fun or in your free time?
- What extracurricular activities interest you?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What subject do you find the most difficult?
What can be your greatest contribution to your community?
- 10 Ways You Can Make a Difference in Your Community. WholeFamilyHappiness.
- Volunteer. Volunteering energy and skills to a local organization is a great way to give back to your community.
- Donate Blood.
- Become a Mentor.
- Organize a Charitable Event.
- Shop Local.
- Adopt a Neighbour.
- Attend Community Meetings.
What are your salary expectations?
Tips to determine and communicate salary expectations For example, if you want to make $45,000, don’t say you’re looking for a salary between $40,000 and $50,000. Instead, give a range of $45,000 to $50,000. Some employers are interested in your answer as well as your delivery.
How can you contribute to the community?
How to help your local community
- Get involved as a volunteer. There are lots of volunteering opportunities out there.
- Support local businesses.
- Tidy up.
- Help your neighbours.
- Donate things.
- Donate money.
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.